The Leonardo + Ethernet (Leonardo ETH) is a microcontroller based on the ATmega32U4 and the new W5500 TCP / IP Ethernet controller integrated with PoE.
The Leonardo + Ethernet differs from the previous Ethernet board in that the ATmega32u4 has built-in USB communication, eliminating the need for an external USB to serial converter. It has 20 digital input/output pins (of which 7 can be used as PWM outputs and 12 as analog inputs), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, an RJ45 connection, a micro USB connector, a power plug, an ICSP header, and a reset button.
This allows Leonardo ETH to appear on a connected computer as a mouse and keyboard, plus a serial / COM virtual port (CDC).
Contains everything you need to support the microcontroller - just connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC to DC adapter or battery to get started.
With a safer and more professional power regulation chip, the system can operate in much more complex environments. And forget about the power supply issues as it works with the POE power supply.
- Microcontroller: Atmel Atmega32u4 (Arduino Leonardo)
- External input voltage plug (recommended): 7V ~ 20V DC - External input voltage plug (limits): 6-23V
- POE Input voltage: (device PD 802.3af standard)
- Flash memory: 32 KB (ATmega32u4) of which 4KB is used by the bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega32u4)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega32u4)
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- PHY: WIZnet W5500
- Speed PHY watch: 25 MHz