Cable RJ45 CAT6 Flat Ethernet LAN Network Wire 1 Meter, commonly referred to as Cat-6, is a cable standard for Gigabit Ethernet and other network protocols that are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e and Category 3 cable standards. The cable standard provides performance of up to 250 MHz
This CAT6 Lan Cable is designed for PC, Mac, Laptop, Raspberry Pi, any Ethernet Module, PS2, and Xbox to hook up on high-speed internet from DSL, Cable, T1, DS1, DS3, internet, and GigaBit Network.
• Cat6 PC-HUB cable with high speed.
• Deliver performance to 550MHz and 1000Mbps.
• Male to Male RJ45 Ethernet Network Cable.
• Ultra thin flat cable with a thickness of 1.4mm! • Flexible, Durable, Flame-Resistant.
• Compatible with all RJ45 jack configurations.
• This cable connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN).
• Cat.6 cables are used for networking, data transfer, and phone lines primarily.
• Connect a PC to a DSL/Cable Modem, Hub, Switch, and Router. Connect an Xbox to DSL/Cable Modem, Hub, Switch, Router, or PS2 Play Station.
• You can stay ahead of the game with the use of this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice, and video.
• Flat cables fit easily between cramped spaces improving the look of your home or office because they are flat and easy to hide.
• These flat cables are a perfect fit under carpets, up walls, and even behind furniture.
• Color: Blue.
• Cable length: 1m.
• Cable thickness: 1.4mm.
• Transmission speed: 1000Mbps.
• Tensile strength: 250N.
• Weight: 25g.