The K150 is a cost-effective, high-performance PIC programmer designed to support a wide range of popular PIC chips. It boasts a comprehensive feature set, enabling tasks such as reading, writing, and encryption. The device leverages high-speed USB communication for swift programming, significantly outperforming the average speed of PICSTART by 3-5 times. One notable feature is its fully automatic programming checksum. The programmer is equipped with a 40-pin DIP programming ZIF socket, facilitating direct programming of 8-pin to 40-pin DIP chips. Moreover, it accommodates 8-pin to 40-pin chips via the onboard ICSP interface. Additionally, it comes bundled with popular downloadable software that is compatible with Windows 98, Windows 2000/NT, Windows XP, and Windows 7 operating systems.
- Support for Popular PIC Chips: The K150 offers programming, reading, encryption, and more for numerous popular PIC chips.
- USB-Powered: No external power supply is needed; the device is powered and communicates through the provided USB cable.
- Swift Programming: It offers a notably faster programming rate compared to PICSTARTPLUS.
- Effortless Chip Content Reading: Easily retrieve the contents of the chip's program area.
- Versatile Chip Programming: With a 40-pin ZIF socket, you can seamlessly program PIC microcontroller chips ranging from 8-pin to 40-pin.
- In-Circuit Programming: The device supports in-circuit programming of PIC devices through its ICSP interface and included cable.
- Wide Operating System Compatibility: It is compatible with Windows 98, Windows 2000/NT, Windows XP, and Windows 7.
- User-Friendly Software: The programming software comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
Note for Windows 8/8.1/10 Users: While a tested and working driver is available for Windows 8/8.1/10, please be aware that it is an unofficial driver version. Although it has been verified to work with Windows 10 systems, no warranties or guarantees are provided regarding its compatibility with your specific system.
PIC MCU models supported: